HEY EVERYONE :) I'm so excited for tomorrow!! :) Okay initially i confess i wasn't that excited, and i really couldn't figure out why. I was just thinking WAY TOO MUCH, which i always do :( Well now i'm just not gonna think too much, and stay excited! Haha i'm looking forward to all the fun :) SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE THERE! Too lazy to list out everyone haha. HOPE IT'LL ALL GO WELL!! Btw, the sad thing is I INJURED MY RIGHT FOOT :( I don't really know how it happened. It's like i was getting out of bed, after lying down and just lazing for super long. Then i couldn't keep my balance and i just bent my foot! IT HURT SO BAD. It still does whenever i apply pressure on it :( So i have to walk with a limp! Stupid foot, please get better :(
ANYWAY, today i went to town with Mummy and Sylvie. I FINALLY GOT SMTH TO WEAR TMR! Omg happiness. It's a PURPLE dress, okay actually dark purple, more of indigo! Lol but it's kinda plain so i'm just thinking of what else i can wear it with! HAHA. Okay i can foresee us using up all my instax film! My mom bought 3 packs so it's like 30 film?! WOAH, but i'll need it hehe. Right so the thing is that i bumped into Grace at Ion's F21!! PURE COINCIDENCE. She was with her mom! It reminded of me the last time i bumped into Nic at Zara, it was at Ion too wow. HEHE I KINDA SCREAMED. Then i went for Amath tuition at Serene Centre, was a little late but they didn't even start yet haha. KAY SHALL GO THEN. I can't wait to take plenty of photos and put them all up!! :) YAY BYE THEN!
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment