Thursday, May 17, 2012

MIN'S BDAYY

Photobucket
Wearing the shirt that Danielle and Grace gave me as a bday present :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

INSTAGRAM :) HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MIN!!! :D Her birthday was yesterday btw! We had korean bbq! Felt HORRIBLE for forgetting to wish her at 12am though i was up at that time :( OH WELL. Anyway, TO MIN: YOU'RE IN PHUKET NOW, HOPE YOU'RE HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!! :) Thanks for being my cousin (not that you have a choice) and my best friend too! :D

SO HEYY. Had Chinese Intensive as we've been having for the past 3 days? I'm quite tired of Chinese and tired in general. I didn't feel very good,  WAS SAD AND TIRED :( I really don't know why i felt so sad all of a sudden, i think it's just the pressure of receiving results that's getting to me. (well, and i think a little of smth else) Don't want to be the one getting 40+ for L1R5. But what's done is done i'm just trying to prepare myself for the worst! CHINESE O LEVELS IS IN 11 DAYS! I'm afraid that all along i've been aiming too high! After hearing how TERRIBLE we are at EVERYTHING, i just feel so demoralised. Maybe i should aim for B3 instead :( IDK. OMG I FEEL SO SAD. KAY STOP IT SOPHIAA. Right, accidentally fell asleep just now lol. Will do my Chinese homework now, CYA THEN :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment