Ironically this picture was taken with my grandparents and not my mom! But anyway, I WISH ALL MOTHERS A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AND NONE OF US WOULD BE WHO WE ARE WITHOUT YOU. Like literally haha. And of course I THANK MY MOM FOR BEING SO AMAZING! :)
So we had dinner at West Lake :) It was delicious, partly due to the fact that i was freaking starving, Sylvie, Mummy and I ate like 3 plates of peanuts on our own before anyone else arrived! LOL. Btw during tuition this morning Nic and I were talking about how we couldn't fall asleep last night, as much as we had to! Songs kept playing in my head it was so annoying and i couldn't stop it! Oh well. Anyway tomorrow is finally my ACTUAL BIRTHDAY. Like less than 3 more hours WOAH. Can't believe i'll get to watch NC16 movies! There's gonna be Chinese Intensive tomorrow, as i've been saying but we're meeting at Island Creamery before that! :) CAN'T WAIT. Anyway i wanted to meet THE PEOPLE for dinner today but didn't manage to cause Sotong has exam tmr! SO IT'S POSTPONED TO FRIDAY :) It'll be celebrating my super belated bday but better than nothing since i didn't spend much time with time ytd :) Alright i shall go then, still thinking about how we partied so hard yesterday, hahahah. Ahh can't wait to post about it! MOST PROBABLY WILL DO SO TMR/TUES. KAY BYEE! :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment