Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Big wheels keep on turning


Still watching American Idol, ROOTING FOR HOLLIE NOW!! I think she did such a good job with this song! :) 4 contestants left omg. 

Came home super early today!! :) AT LIKE 10AM YAY. Though people who don't take Lit didn't even go to school, at least I didn't have to cram History and Bio haha. Okay so it went quite well :) I just hope i'll do okay, at least a pass!! Idk about Chrysalids i don't think i wrote very well but i like doing the prose thank goodness it was easy to understand. So didn't choose poem over prose, it's WAY too confusing for me. TWO MORE DAYS TILL THE END OF MYES :) Yay i'm so happy, and only SIX DAYS till my birthday. Can't wait! Okay I can't help but mention my bday in every post haha. SHALL GO NOW THEN, so much time to study for Emath yay! I'll do some R&J today too :) KAY SEE YA!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment