Had dinner with Pearl, Sotong and Yuan Ru today :) Well, Kar Gin was supposed to be there too and the intention of meeting up was kinda to celebrate my birthday. (because besides Pearl and Sotong i didn't celebrate with the rest) But it totally wasn't a birthday celebration but still super glad to meet up with them!
Doesn't appear appetizing to me anymore haha. I kinda regret ordering it it costs a bomb!
Can't recall what they were talking about but Sotong's expression on the next picture was priceless Pearl and I laughed like crazy.
At some outdoor Cafe called Charlie Brown at 313, ate ice-cream and crepe.
I WAS COMPARING THE NUMBER OF LIKES I HAD COMPARED TO PEARL'S. So envious how she ever got 25 likes on Instagram, my max is like...12? HAHA SUPER FUNNY.
TAKING 174 HOME! I didn't take cab :)
Then we decided to walk back to 313 for DESSERT :D Even though i was already super stuffed! Lol we shared this cookies and cream ice-cream plus crepe thingy. The snoopy image on the crepe was sooo cute! :) Lol Pearl and I were like busy being in our own world, using Instagram. I typed the same thing like 3 times cause i kept making mistakes! LAME. Finally, we bought water at 7 Eleven cause we were insanely thirsty. Wanted to take a cab home initially, was already in the queue but i realised it was DAMN LONG and wasn't moving! Called my mom and she asked me to take bus :) Sotong and Pearl by then were already at the bus stop, so i managed to catch up to them! (Yuan Ru took MRT btw) LOL, i was being really lame by scaring them saying "BOO" cause they certainly DID NOT expect me to appear. Took 174 with Pearl which was behind 77 that Sotong took. YAY WE SAT ON THE UPPER DECK (is that what you call it?). And were just talking about random stuff, like our school friends. Her dad was pissed cause of a reason that i'm lazy to explain. IT'S SO LATE NOW! Reached home only at 11 plus I HAVE NEVER GONE OUT SO LATE BEFORE!! Like with friends haha. Alright i shall go now, SATURDAY TMR, prepared to do loads of Chinese! :) OKAY BYEE :)
-Sophia






No comments:
Post a Comment