Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sweet Sixteen, Part I


DSC08701

PART 1 OF MY ANNUAL BIRTHDAY POST! FINALLY POSTING ABOUT SATURDAY, THIS POST TOOK ME FOREVER. All the photos aren't even here, i refrained from putting up those which are already on fb! There are many more on Instagram and my mom's iphone, i might add them in here when i have the time. SO AS I MENTIONED, WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME, ENJOY READING THROUGH!


Photobucket
Otw, taking my Dad's car there :)

Photobucket
the sea and rest of the yachts 

Photobucket

Photobucket
everyone here except Debbie haha, felt so excited :)

Photobucket
FINALLY ALL ON DECK :D

Photobucket


Photobucket
using my iphone

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
awkward space between Regine and Pearl hahahah

Photobucket
LOVE YOU FOLKS :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
DAN SCREAMING

Photobucket

Photobucket
started BBQ! :) They cooked it for us lol, i actually thought we would be doing it ourselves! Anyway at about it point was when we had our crazy jamming session and dance off. (THERE ARE SOME PHOTOS MIGHT INSERT THEM HERE WHEN I GET THEM)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Taken by Nic, my Dad and I :)

Photobucket
Didn't have a SINGLE (i think) well taken family photo of THIS, because my maid, DOLLY, is a HORRENDOUS photographer!!! I was seriously very pissed out with the terrible photos she took, and it's like everyone was looking at the camera she was holding, but she took the worst pictures! Well i'm upset because you only have ONE CHANCE to take therse and once it's gone you'll never have it again! OKAY LESSON LEARNT, DO NOT TRUST HER WITH A CAMERA.

Photobucket
Taken my Yimi's iphone but still clearer than the one taken with the CAMERA

Photobucket
TAKEN BY NIC :)

INSTAXES, TOOK A LOT AND A LOT OF THEM!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you Pearl for the fish eye lens you gave me!! :) LOVE IT.

Photobucket
Idk where Nic is in this instax lol

Photobucket
Nic and I/ Esther and I

Photobucket
Nic, Rachella and I

Photobucket
lazy to list out the names hahah

Photobucket
Nic's instaxes!

Photobucket
Grace and I/ Min Li and I

Photobucket
Regine and I/ Divya and I 

Photobucket
Nickii and I/ Pearl and I

Photobucket
MIN AND I

Photobucket
with FRIENDS plus MIN AND SYLVIE :)

(typed on 12/13th May)
So today was my long-awaited 16th birthday party! I LOVED IT SO MUCH. Really enjoyed myself! :) Let's see, okay be prepared THIS IS GONNA BE A REALLY LONG POST. Firstly, WE HAD CHINESE INTENSIVE. It was sooo draggy I couldn't wait for it to end, 4 hours of torment (kay not really). Was sitting with Katie (who thought it started at 8.30 not 8) and Luk Ching the whole time. We got back our mye scripts, I failed paper 2 TERRIBLY and passed paper 1 by two marks :) Really proud about that! THEN MY MOM PICKED MY UP. She took me to see a doctor at Holland V, and he helped me bandage it for some support or smth! I did feel more "secure" with the bandage haha. And she got balloons too! :) Then i went to a SALON! :D Washed and blew my hair, it looked PERFECT. Hahah too bad it was messed up by the insane wind afterwards. Next we collected my cake (cake place was right next to the salon) which costs 280 bucks!! IT'S THREE KG OMG. So by then it was about 3 plus and Sotong was alr at my house, playing audition. (She had some competition haha)

Reached home, played a few games of audition? While Sotong kept impersonating me and messaged Esther. SUCH A RETARD, kay kidding haha. The four of them who came to my house (cause they couldn't go there on their own) came AT THE SAME TIME. Like, by coincidence!! HAHA SO COOL. Anyway they were playing audition. THEY SUCKED BUT IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE :) Lol so not long after PEARL finally arrived, late as always but not that late this time hehe. After Esther was done showering i quickly changed! Yeah Pearl and Sotong took my Mom's car (tgt with my sister and her friend) and left for One degree 15 first. While Daddy fetched us and Yimi fetched Meow Yi, Dan and his friend Timothy. Met Grace, Rachella, Min Li and Regine afterwards, we faced each other like SOME GANG or a superhero team haha idk how to describe it. Then came Divya, Min and finally Debbie! :) At 6 plus, finally set off!

The rooms on the yacht were soo cool! You look at the door and you feel like behind it is a fire extinguisher but no, it's a room! So cool. I let everyone put their stuff and presents there :) Then we got out and started enjoying the ride! The crazy wind kept blowing my hair ALL OVER THE PLACE. It was so hard to take pictures haha. But i loved looking at the scenery and waving and screaming "HIIII" to other boats which passed us! Took many MANY instaxes, i also used up all 3 boxes, doesn't sound THAT much but considering that Nickii, Nic, Grace Chia and I all brought 3 packs, IT'S LIKE WOAHH. My eyes were like seeing starts i could barely see anything, and it was getting dark haha. BEST PART WAS PARTYING IN THE CABIN (is that what you call it?) IT WAS LIKE SOME DANCE-OFF. Mainly between Esther and Meow Yi (my aunty's friend, she's a family friend). IT WAS SOO FUN TO WATCH AND JUST CHEER. Danielle danced her choreo too, SO PROUD TO HAVE YOU ALL AS FRIENDS :) Then we were just blasting music, SINGING AND DANCING. Ahh it was totally like UNDERAGE CLUBBING hahahah. Divya was like the DJ? Previously it was Min and Sotong, apparently they were comparing songs but we were so annoyed that they kept changing the song! HAHA :D While i felt so bad for not talking to Pearl and Sotong as much! Though they managed to entertain themselves by playing the guessing game thing with Min. I joined in for awhile, omg the losers had to drink DILUTED WINE?! I hate it! SO BITTER AND GROSS. Hehe Grace told me that!

After a really fun time of JAMMING, i decided to open my presents! OKAY I HAVE TO SAY I LOVED EVERY ONE OF THEM :) Seriously, i wouldn't say it if i didn't mean it! I just thank them all for much for their presents! :) I had a great time opening them haha. Btw, Pearl gave me FISH EYE LENS for my present! The photos it took were sooo nice :) Haha Debbie/Min Li were using it on their phone, it's damn cool. THEN WE CUT CAKE :) It was 9+ by then so we were rushing to cut it cause we were going back alr. I really love my cake and I thank my mom loads for it! :)) I thank my dad too for booking the yacht, though he was really blur for not knowing if it could hold 17 or 30  people. Okay then we finally went back! I HAD UNBELIEVABLE FUN. Impossible to express it in words, haha not to sound cheesy but it's true! Really fulfilling and it's the best birthday party i've ever had!

Okay this post would have to be one of my longest yet. But I really can't help it, there's so much to say and i actually feel like i said too little! Anyway, it rained like crazy after I got home, so thankful for the beautiful weather the whole day. I THANK GOD SO MUCH! Completely felt like i was floating on the waves after I got home, haha it's always like that! Right that's about it. AHH FINALLY DONE, 5 PARAGRAPHS WOAH. CYA THEN, look out for my next post on 14TH MAY ITSELF :)
anyway, here's last year's bday post: http://ohhthejoyy.blogspot.com/2011/05/cause-when-youre-fifteen.html (i really wasn't sure whether i should put it up cause it'll lead to ALL the other posts oh no, but i just decided to!)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment