I'M SORRY THAT MY VOICE SOUNDS SO FAKE AND ANNOYING IN THIS VIDEO. Well at least people tell me i sound okay when i sing in front of them. I was REALLY hesistant about putting up this video, but i decided to put aside self-consciousness and just upload it. Because the last part is just freaking hilarious! (Pay attention to the convo that was going on) Katie forgot to wish Sher happy birthday! And i think it's quite a nice video because it shows like most of us and Sheryl and Katie were laughing and stuff :)
These were taken yesterday, we were in Mummy's room! :) I just decided to update Sylvie's instagram, after 24 weeks of not uploading any photos haha. Yeah okay so now she has 3 PHOTOS. Don't recommend you to follow her haha.
SO HEY THERE. About today, the day started off quite bad cause smth happened in the morning and Esther cried, i felt soooo sad for her!! :( Yeah obviously i'm not gonna talk about what happened here. Well she was sad cause of that incident but i'm sure she was happy to know that everyone was really worried about her! OUR CLASSMATES ARE SO CARING OMG :) Yeah so not much happened today actually. I think English went rather well, though there were like 3 periods of it i wasn't bored cause we got to go into groups for some discussion. Lit was funny because i was very 'mean' to Katie and then she kept ignoring me!! As a joke lah, not for real haha. Then while Rachella's group was presenting i was quite stunned at how everyone kept shouting at them. Please if you wanna start a debate fine but you guys didn't have to shout so fiercely! Everyone was like attacking them for idk what reason. I burst out laughing when Rachella was like "Why are you all scolding us?!" BECAUSE THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD QUESTION. I found it funny and at the same time i was rather annoyed by it.
OMG IT'S 12AM RIGHT NOW. I'm going to sleep right after this! Haha i'm only blogging so late because.. i was some work just now! :) HOORAY. I did tuition homework as well as school work, SO PROUD OF MYSELF. Btw, i'm really shocked to find out that Sotong's prelims start TOMORROW (okay technically it's today), she has two prelims! SO SADD. I guess i better be thankful our prelims aren't so soon, and we'll have more time to study for it! :) YEAP. Alright gonna go now, GOODNIGHT :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment