Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Photos from Sports Carnival

HI THERE. So guess what Katie FINALLY posted the photos she took during the Sports Carnival from like last May. Well it was a long time ago but i decided to post some of the pictures here anyway! :) Here's the post of me talking about it: http://ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/05/last-sports-carnival-today.html

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Katie and I 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sheryl and I same fringe yay. Yeah she's the one who taught me how to tie my fringe like that!

Photobucket
Can't see the "GAGE BROWN" on my arms darn it

OKAY SO IT'S WEDNESDAY. Last night i was SERIOUSLY thinking about O Levels again and how much i'm gonna regret not studying enough IF i do badly. Yeah so i'm really gonna study way more from now on. Today was kinda productive YAY. Okay i confess i took a nap but it was only for like 40 mins! I should be able to fall asleep faster tonight, last night it took my one hour OMGG. But somehow i wasn't very tired during school today. Okay so Rachella was telling Brin and I about some problems she had, it was during Bio when Mrs Tan sent all the combined science girls out of class (she was going through skill 3). And i couldn't stop thinking about it! I just never knew about any of it before, but i'm glad i do now! Well then i got reminded of the crap that's going on in my family as well. IT SUCKS REALLY. I guess many families have problems so be thankful if everything's going well in yours!

I'm quite happy about how i got some things settled today. Like i finally arranged make-up lessons for my tuition which i've been missing for the past three weeks! Idk why things keep popping up on Saturdays haha, and it's like those things which you CAN'T not go to! First week, NDP. Second week, 170th. Third week, Sher's bday party! How could i bear to skip any of that?! HAHA. Okay off i go to finish more homework, CYA THEN! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment