Sunday, July 29, 2012

JS - Officially Missing You



I know this is from a really long time ago, but idk why i only REALLY listened to it now. (and i KEEP listening to it over and over again) And yeah this song was just stuck in my head for the entire day! I also keep trying to figure out how they can harmonize so well lol, they're just so good!

Okay yeah it's 11 plus, i am going to sleep soon. I just wanna say that while studying for amath just now, i got sooo bored. And then i gave up practicing instead i just went to look through my tuition stuff, lol i hope i'll survive tomorrow's test. And there's also an SS test wth, thank goodness it's just SBQ so we don't have to really study for it :) Omg i LOVE how we ordered Pastamania for dinner tonight!! :) I haven't gone out to eat in a long, long time. So yeah i just didn't wanna eat home-cooked food again, like i have for the past weeks?


Okay so i'm gonna tell you smth sad, my dad's dad passed away this morning. I don't know him well AT ALL because i've really only seen him a few times in my life, but i still feel sad. And sad for my dad as well, i can't imagine what he's feeling right now! We're  going for his wake tomorrow, so yeah gonna pray that he rests in peace! Anyway i'm not really looking forward to going back to school tomorrow, well cause we end at like 4.40pm!! Stupid English mock paper, i think we can just leave after we're done lah. Yes those extra two hours do make a big difference to me. Alright really should be sleeping now, bye then! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment