GOSH I JUST LOVE READING 9GAG
So we had our NAPFA run today. Ahh it was terrible. I ran super slowly, i kept stopping, all due to the lack of motivation! OH WELL. I'm just glad that it's over because i felt HORRIBLE after we were done. Yeah i know i'm super unfit. How i envy Divya and Sheryl who didn't need to run at all. BUT YEAH, THAT'LL BE THE LAST 2.4KM RUN WE'LL HAVE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL! :) Okay so i signed up for RED CAMP 9 already! :) And i'm really excited about it, i have a feeling that it's gonna be real fun, many of us are going! :) Oh plus Sotong and Pearl too, i wonder if we'll be in the same group. But i was happy to find out that they group people of the same school together! :) SO I HAVE NO WORRIES ABOUT BEING LEFT ALONE OR ANYTHIG!
And guess what, my sister's DSA-ing to St Margs!! Her audition is this Thursday OMGG. I really wish her all the best because up till now she can't rmb her scales! :( I'll do my best to help her but it's like every time i try to teach her smth she gets all pissed off at me. Because she thinks i'm deliberately trying to point out her mistake! WHICH IS NOT TRUE. Alright i feel terrible about myself for hardly doing any work. I keep slacking each day away, but i can't bring myself to do anything about it!! THE FEELING SUCKS. Okay i'm going to finish some work now, IDC IF IT'S 11PM. I rather sleep later knowing that i did something productive rather than go to sleep early without accomplishing anything.
SOOO IT'S LISTENING TOMORROW!! I'm not very nervous so i hope it'll stay that way and i won't freak out when we enter the classroom. Yeah we've been doing tons of practices and i recently had some practice during tuition so i think i'll be okay, YEAP BYE THEN :) (btw, i'm so not looking forward to feeling all achy tmr!)
-Sophia



No comments:
Post a Comment