HEY THERE. So i went to Plaza Singapura today to chase some HK stars!! (not literally 'chase' lol) I'M REALLY REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THAT! So glad that we went there earlier and managed to find someplace to stand, which was like somewhere in front! I was really near them yay, could see them up close :) I really tried to make the best out of this experience. Besides just taking photos and videos i also looked at them like 'with my own eyes' and not just through my camera. And i think that's important! There's no point taking 1000 photos and videoing all the way, it's the same as like watching them on tv and seeing photos of them on the net, YEAP.
I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THIS POSTER THINGY FROM AFAR! :)
THESE ARE THE HK STARS I SAW. Most of the people reading this would have NO idea who they are, aww man. But i really love them all! So we were there at about 12pm? Wanted to go there at 11.30pm actually, but Yimi took forever to pick us up!
They gave us this fan and cupcake when we showed them something PINK haha, interesting.
The emcee trying to stall us cause it was only like 12.30pm. We squeezed our way through to stand somewhere in front lol, everyone keeps pushing! Singaporeans are so KIASU and can be so annoying haha.
AND FINALLY THEY CAME OUT!! Only one at a time though. But i saw them go backstage when they first arrived at Plaza Sing hehe. This is Ruco Chan btw, i think he looks really good in real life! The other two don't look as fantastic as they do on TV lol.
HIS SINGING IS SO GOOD!! Well i expected it to be good cause he's also a singer haha.
KENNETH MA! He's one the actors which i KEEP seeing in a lot of my dramas. I was a huge fan of him when i was watching the show "On Call 36 Hours", i really loved that drama!
Sorry to say this but his singing sucks (and his mandarin too haha), but it's okay because it's like his first time singing live. And he's not even a singer!
MYOLIE WU. Omg she is REALLY PRETTY! I took the most pictures of her. Cause there are so many nice photos of her, it was so easy for me to choose which ones to upload. Whereas the other two don't look THAT good in the photos.
FREAKING GORGEOUS. It's hard to believe that she doesn't look as good here as she does on tv, cause she's alr so pretty here!
SOMEONE GAVE HER THAT LARGE BOUQUET OF ROSES.
Then they played some game by which each of them had to choose one person to go up on stage. Then these 3 people had to find the certain puzzle pieces, while the artistes have to fix the puzzle. (sorry if you don't understand this) Gosh i tried so hard to get their attention!! BUT I FAILED :(
Each puzzle is of the show they starred in.
Then there was some photo taking session, but it was only for people who won some thingy. I took a picture of Ting and her sister and i didn't even realise that it was them!! (lol my eyes were only fixed on the three of them) Haha gonna send this photo to Ting later, LUCKY PERSON.
I TOOK MANY VIDEOS WITH MY PHONE TOO :) Yay i'm so happy that i saw them, okay i have to stop repeating myself. The colour of the photos are kinda weird lol, but i only realised it after i put them up here. Okay so in total i've seen SEVEN hk stars so far, i feel really awesome about that! It's like 6 plus now and we're gonna go for dinner at Great World soon. Btw it felt weird not going for bio tuition today :( And Nic probably had to sit alone aww man. It's good that i get to wake up later every Sunday from now on, but i still kinda sad about dropping tuition. ALRIGHT I HAVE TO CHANGE NOW. I can't wait to go swimming with the LJ group tmr, after that we're gonna start working on our task yeap. Thank God for youth day! Cya then :)
-Sophia

































No comments:
Post a Comment