Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Don't think too much

Photobucket

HEY THEREE. So we had our listening compre today, omgg it was quite hard!! I felt so unsure of some of my answers. Well thank goodness everyone else kinda felt the same way. Nic and I didn't wanna compare answers with anyone cause we didn't want to me ourselves feel worse by finding out that we all have different answers! Yeahh. However Pearl and Sotong were exchanging answers and all our answers are really different, aww man. Apparently Sheryl's answers and my answers are damn different too, i told her not to say anything while looking at my paper but she just had to say that they were very different!! Now it's either i'm completely wrong or she is. See that's why i didn't wanna know anything. I hope lao shi doesn't go through the answers during Chinese tmr, but thankfully Nic and I might not be there anyway. It's cause we decided to go for some math workshop, so we might have to leave school early! :) 

Okay i don't really know what work i have to do. I'll just start with emath because i haven't completed my tys! Gonna get started soon. Oh btw, my legs ache like crazy!! It sucks omg. I can't walk properly and it hurts like crap when i'm going down the stairs. That's what happens when people don't exercise regurlarly! :( Alright whatever, cya then. I'm excited for RHD plus Sher's bday! (i'm gonna be saying that alot from now on) 
-Sophia 

No comments:

Post a Comment