JESSICA SANCHEZ SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM. It was freaking amazing!! SHE IS ONLY 17 THIS YEAR. I still can't believe how good she is lol.
2nd post for the day but i couldn't help it i HAD to share this video before i go to sleep! Omg i'm so thankful that i'm not taking pure science anymore cause they have TWO TESTS tomorrow, bio first then right after it's chem. We only have bio test and we only have to study Inheritance and some of Molecular Genetics, i don't feel worried about it at all! I don't mean to say that i'm full of confidence lah what i mean is that i think I WILL MANAGE. Yeap. Alright shall go now then. I just realised that i don't really know what to wear on Saturday and for Racial Harmony Day! But RCD is a long way to go lah. HAHAH GOOD NIGHT THEN.
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment