HELLO THERE. Anyone else freaking out over O level oral?? OMG I AM. But worrying doesn't solve anything but as usual i can't help it. Idk why i'm even blogging it's either i'm too sick of studying chinese or i'm just to devoted to blogging. (or both) So i'm gonna be the LAST to take my oral. I must say that the oral practice with Ms Chang after school really helped me a lot! Well in a sense that i feel more confident about myself, i just feel a lot better LOL. Thank goodness for that! It's cause she said i'm GOOD just that i need to be mindful of certain stuff, for example i must rmb not to talk so fast! Ahh but i can't help it, i just get so nervous :( I have to wait for a really long time before it's my turn, so yeah i think i'll be really nervous. MUST.STAY.CALM. Yes okay that's the plan. No point worrying so much anyway, it won't help me guess what picture's gonna come out!
So Sotong and Pearl are BOTH done with their oral and i'm the only one left who has to worry about mine. I simply can't wait for it to be over! Alright, going to continue with more oral stuff. I really hope that nothing on environment comes out!! I REALLY HATE IT. Okay see ya then, i'll probably end at around 5 plus, so i have a long day ahead of me!
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment