I know it's a little late to talk about the arrival of July, but whatever. I just can't believe it's more than halfway into the year!! O levels are REALLY soon, 3 months is NOT enough time for me to study everything. I can still rmb Joey telling Ting "Don't worry we'll survive prelims", which was like last year! And now WE'RE gonna be taking our prelims soon. I'm just not ready :(
OKAY. So i hate when i complain about how little i studied for exams and stuff and YET i don't do anything about it! I shall very quickly talk about today, it passed quite quickly though we could only go home at 5pm! :) Hmm some friends were talking about how often i blog, while we were having recess in the canteen. I do agree that i blog a lot and honestly, i don't know anyone who blogs as much as me! I actually wanna cut down on blogging, yet i don't? I just can't help but blog really. Moving on, we had an Amath test today! OMG i only found out about it last night?! SUPER FAIL. I wasn't really panicking, i was kinda thinking of how to react when i dk how to do some questions in the test. Like should i just not put in effort since i didn't study anyway or keep cracking my brains over it. HAHA. I'm very happy to say that IT WENT WELL! :) Surprisingly i knew how to do most of the questions, for those i did i'm quite confident that i'll get them correct lol. Didn't do like 2 small parts? SO YEAH IT DEFINITELY WENT BETTER THAN EXPECTED :)
Now i'm here 'nua-ing' (a word pearl and sotong were using to describe slacking, hahahah i don't really know how to use it) when i should really start on some oral stuff. Which i will, in a moment! Yeap, Sotong took her oral today, acoording to her it sucked so that's why i'm feeling so nervous for myself now. Hehe, shall go and study for oral then, CYAA :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment