HAHAH THIS IS SO STUPID YET IT'S FUNNY! I like it when Mario said "I'm just like you!" and "We are the same!" Lol i thank my cousin for introducing this video to me.
So today was not bad! For some reason it felt quite slack too. It's quite funny how i thought i was so pro at chopsticks and i lost to Ruth THRICE during SS, omg that really lowered my self-esteem hahah. I was like "REMATCH!". And guess what, i won her during PT! YAY. But that's cause she made a 'careless mistake' lol. It was quite fun doing Katie's peer tutoring worksheet today, because it's molecular genetics and inheritance! :) FAV BIO TOPICS EVER :) And she did my combined science paper haha, in pencil of course.
Anyway i hate how i keep napping!! I WOKE UP FROM MY NAP AT 8PM :( Annoying i'm sure i'll only sleep past 12am tonight. Thank goodness there's nothing urgent that we need to finish by tomorrow. Anyway, i just realised how long it's been since i've shopped! :( I MISS SHOPPING OMG. Though i already have a lot of clothes, but it's just that i haven't been out in quite awhile. (besides going out to watch movies hehe) ALRIGHT I'M GONNA GO NOW, I'M WATCHING TAPE. Aww man the show is soo sad i feel so sorry for the two main characters. Okay no one knows what i'm talking about. BYE THEN :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment