Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hong Kong Day 4, 5 & 6: Ocean Park + Departure


HI THERE I'M FINALLY BLOGGING ABOUT DAY 4!! :) So happy, i decided to just include day 5 and 6. Since i barely took any photos since we didn't do much on day 5. Day 6 was when we left of course. Alright so here goes, i'm gonna make it brief because i alr took damn long to just put together these photos haha.

DAY 4: Ocean Park! I was really excited. It's just that it was raining that day and Min was gonna leave the next day. So this was our only chance to go to Ocean Park, we didn't really care that it was raining and just went anyway! We were hoping the rain would stop by the time we got there but unfortunately it didn't :( Oh well, but that doesn't mean it wasn't fun! Oh and Mummy, Min, Sylvie, Dan and I went. Yimi and Popo went to the casino i think haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
While mummy was buying the tickets. We had to buy raincoats cause it was so annoying to carry the umbrella around. And their raincoats are kinda cool, not just the plain kind so we decided to use them! :)

Photobucket
The adult one is HUGE lol, it's like really long and stuff. At first i found it annoying but then it helped alot when the rain got really heavy.

Photobucket
Dan and mummy didn't get a raincoat at first. But afterwards it was too heavy and they were getting so wet so they decided to get one too!

Photobucket


Photobucket
going to see the PANDAS :)

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
THEN THE RAIN STOPPED WOOHOO. But it was like on and off, went on like that for the ENTIRE day.

Photobucket
Taking the train!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
I didn't sit the 'FLASH" ride. Apparently Nic took it and she felt HORRIBLE. So thank goodness we didn't sit it!

Photobucket
Left: FLASH, i can imagine how sick i'll feel after the ride oh gosh. Right: The FIRST ride we queued up for! :)

Photobucket
MIN AND I BRAIDED OUR HAIR. I did it myself! :) Though it looked horrible but i didn't really care cause i was alr feeling kind of messy cause of the rain! We were in the queue for quite awhile cause at one point they had to wait for the rain to get lighter before letting us ride it.

Photobucket
WE GOT SERIOUSLY WET AFTERWARDS. Cause Dan didn't have a raincoat he got SUPER WET lol. It was really cold cause of the wind and the rain up there!

Afterwards we sat some ride calle Rapids? I think, oh gosh can't rmb. But it's like that kind of raging river ride. Kinda boring, there were like no drops or whatsoever.

Photobucket
THEN WE SAT HAIR RAISER! BEST RIDE EVER OMGG. It looked scary but that just made me more excited to ride it! :) Min and Dan didn't dare sit it, so Sylvie and I went first. AND IT WAS AWESOME. It's not scary really, it's more of FUN :) Like there isn't really that feeling of your heart dropping out.

Photobucket
So after we told them it wasn't scary, all four of us sat it together! :) Then we rushed to the Ocean Theatre cause we were gonna be late for the show!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
DOLPHINS YAY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
THIS WAS OUR DINNER. We stopped by at some place with food, seats and all. I was so hungry.

Then we sat this roller coaster called like Dragon or smth? I rmb how i didn't dare to sit it the last time, but this time when i saw it it looked so small! LOL. They told us to wait for the rain to stop. However ONCE the ride started, it started to rain again! Omg my head kept knocking against the side of the seats and the rain felt like needles against my face! Hehe so i didn't really enjoy this ride. But at least we got to sit one more before we left! Because it was getting too dark and the rain was too heavy for us to sit anymore rides.

Photobucket
SO WE TOOK THE CABLE CAR BACK. Ocean Park's kinda split into the parts? The first one was where we saw the pandas and the second one was where there were more rides! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We spent quite some time in their souvenir shop, buying t-shirts and other random stuff. Then we FINALLY LEFT.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was sooo tired of the rain by the time we left. Omg just talking about it makes me feel frustrated all over again haha. I was really quite sick of the rain, and we were quite tired. BUT IT WAS STILL A FUN DAY :) Waited forever before we got a cab lol. So yeah this day was quite memorable! :) I've never been to a theme park while it rained before!

INSTAXES :)
Photobucket
Left: In the shop where we bought our raincoats Right: Outside the place we saw the pandas

Photobucket
AT THE OCEAN THEATRE! :)

DAY 5: Min left on this day! Felt kinda bored without Min. Usually we would walk ahead of everyone cause they're SO SLOW, but i was on my own this time so i had to keep stopping to wait for them to catch up haha. Yimi's friend from Sg (who now works in HK) met up with us. Had lunch and stuff, then went to shop someplace. There weren't alot of stuff in the shopping mall though.
Photobucket

Photobucket
STARBUCKS. I went to Zara and Uniqlo? I was with Yimi and her friend the entire time. Her friend is quite nice to talk to :)

Photobucket
We met our relatives (who live in hk) for dinner at this place called Ruby Tuesday. I love their ribs! We also ordered mac and cheese haha, looks good right!

DAY 6: It was finally the day of our departure! I WAS SO SAD :( Up till now i still miss hk. I miss the feeling of being overseas lah. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
OTW TO THE AIRPORT

YAY SO I'M FINALLY DONE WITH TALKING ABOUT HK! :) The content in this post is really very brief, as usual i wish i could've said more. Oh well, blame my crappy  memory. 

So today's FRIDAY! :) Happy about that, just that Luk Ching confiscated my phone because it started playing music ytd, while we were in the lesson observation room. My phone was put into this envelope at first, then the person kept it. But Luk Ching told me i could see Mdm Choo! So we asked the office person about it then she said i could go see Ms Ramlah, explain what happened and then she'll decide whether i can have my phone back. But unfortunately all the teachers were going for a meeting! SO I COULDN'T TALK TO ANY OF THEM :( Aiya i cried again. I CRY SO DAMN EASILY! It's just that i felt kinda scared and all because i never got into this kind of trouble before. The feeling sucks and i feel horrible talking about it :( Anyway i bumped into Jiaqi while i was going up to find Ms Ramlah, then i started crying and she helped me find the teachers and stuff. She brought me to the office too to ask where Mrs Yang was! Haix but they all weren't there. I still feel quite shitty about this. But i'm lucky that i can use mummy's old iphone 3 for the time being. And Sylvie's phone has ALL of my contacts so i'm really thankful for that! :) If not i wouldn't be able to message almost everyone! And cause it's an iphone, i can download instagram, whatsapp and stuff :) Oh and i can use my itouch for MUSIC :) SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS WEEKEND WITHOUT MY PHONE! :) Gonna look for the teacher on MONDAY to ask for my phone back, yeap. 

OH WOW IT'S 12, ALRIGHT SHALL GO THEN Haha my siblings and i are watching Pokemon omgg. Recently we keep watching Pokemon. Aww man i still love it after all these years! :) Btw i'm going for the NDP with some of our classmates tomorrow! REALLY EXCITED, YAY :) Kay cya then!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment