The pretty fireworks at Hong Kong Disneyland. Omg the fireworks from NDP can't even compare!
HEY! School was alright today. It's just that i was feeling super sleepy and didn't really wanna stay till 4pm for amath remedial. Okay so yesterday we celebrated Herman Koko's birthday, he just came back from England! It was good till some stuff happened and everyone got quite upset. I hate it when i cry so easily, i just have to say it although i say that ALL THE TIME. It wasn't concerning me, i didn't wanna seem like some little girl that cries so damn easily but i couldn't help it! I just hate it when these kind of things happen. Okay obviously i don't intend to talk about it here. Besides sad, i felt extremely annoyed when everyone didn't really sing the bday song. I mean, you just have to OPEN YOUR MOUTH, and sing the damn song! It doesn't matter if you're an adult and you think it's childish and all, but by just singing it you can make things so much better! So i don't understand why everyone didn't sing! I think only my mom, siblings and I sang, and practically the whole family was there. (like 10 of us?) Everyone keeps complaining about why we're singing so softly but they don't even bother to sing themselves! That's what really got me frustrated and just really upset. I think what's important when you face these kind of situations is that you just try your best to prevent things from getting worse, instead of not doing anything about it. Because it's so easy to just keep quiet and look down while we're singing the bday song, if everyone just does that then what's the point of even being there? You're at a birthday celebration but you don't sing the birthday song? I don't see any sense in that. Okay i'm getting quite carried away. Anyway it's over and i'm looking forward to karaoke with my family on SATURDAY! SO WHATEVER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMAN KOKO, AND WELCOME BACK! :)
I simply can't wait for Saturday because it's the 170th Anniversary concert plus my family's gonna go out for karaoke. Idk if i'll still be able to watch The Amazing Spider-Man with Nic, i gotta ask my mom what time's karaoke first! HOPEFULLY WE CAN WATCH. Alright shall go now then. I am so sleepy but i'm definitely not taking a nap at this time haha. YEAP, IT'S FRIDAY TMR WOOHOO. Cya then! :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment