HELLOO. Okay i shall talk about practical first, which was yesterday. (THURSDAY) It was alright, just that for Chem i realised one mistake that i made which would cause me like 2 marks? Yeap i'm not too affected by it. Surprisingly, Chem was pretty hard but Bio was kinda easy! I'M HAPPY ABOUT THE PRACTICAL IN GENERAL I GUESS :) I heard from Pearl and Sotong that the physics practical was insanely hard, thank goodness i don't take physics!! Well but they shouldn't be TOO worried cause there's still the bell curve!
Okay about today, we had Emath in the morning (only those who chose to go went lah) and i didn't feel very satisfied cause Ms Lum left at like 10am! I thought it was gonna last till at least 11am, oh well. Our (grace, rachella and I) Chem consultation was at 1pm hahah so Rachella and I followed Divya to Starbucks at coro first! :) Grace stayed in school cause she wanted to solve some number pattern thingy LOL. Yeap then we went to Starbucks and guess what i bumped into my mom otw there HAHAH. We sat on the second floor of Starbucks, it was like my first time going up there! YAY I BOUGHT CHOCOLATE CHIP CREAM. I wanted to Instagram it, it'll be my very first time taking a picture of smth from Starbucks hahah, but it looked ugly so i changed my mind! Rachella managed to activate her Starbucks card or smth, so she could get a free drink of ANY SIZE, lol she actually got VENTI, haha might as well make the most of it right. IT WAS HUGE.
Went back to school to find Grace then we had Chem consultation with Ms Tan, it was okay i guess, we didn't have that many questions to ask! Afterwards we went to the library cause it's way more conducive for studying than the stupid canteen! Yeap, stayed there for awhile and that's when i realised that i didn't really eat much for lunch and I WAS SO HUNGRY. I felt my stomach grumbling :( Guess what so we went to MACS TO EAT, AGAIN HAHAHAH. It was about 3.20pm when we were otw to Macs and i suddenly realised that i was supposed to have Amath tuition at 3.30pm (it's at Serene Centre too)! I'M SO FORGETFUL WTH. I ended up not going :( I FELT SO BAD HAIX, but what could i do i had too eat!! Oh and Rachella only went there cause I wanted to go there, so if i left she would've wasted her time having to walk there and back. Kay but we had fun at Macs!! :) So i didn't feel so bad afterwards hahah, cause we were laughing like crazy over the stupidest stuff. Oh and my mom happened to be at Serene Centre yeap, so i went to the bag shop to look for her again and we went home together! Btw my uncle (who's a doctor) gave me this medicine thing that's supposed to give me ENERGY and i can take it twice a day, i was kinda touched by that tbh! :) HOPEFULLY IT'LL HELP. Okay i've talked a lot, shall go now then, 3 days (ACTUALLY TWO) to Os, WE CAN DO IT. Yeap cyaa :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment