Thursday, October 11, 2012

GRADUATION DAY, goodbye polka dots

HEY THERE! I FINALLY GET TO BLOG!! :) So graduation was yesterday and i was genuinely quite depressed :( However i still had loads of fun taking photos with everyone! :) As much as i hate the sun i was still willing to step into the parade ground HAHAH. So basically we gathered at about 8.30am, i went to the canteen first. I gave my cards (which i stayed up till 2 to finish writing) to everyone and i felt pretty emotional while giving it to them! :(  I wrote for quite a lot of people it's just that i feel so bad that i didn't have as much to write for some people so i had a give them a smaller card :( Hmm okay, so here are the photos! Many other people brought their cameras so yeah i'll upload the pictures they took some other time! :)

Photobucket
We sang the school song, heard some people give speeches then they started the prize-giving ceremony. Wait, idk what it's called LOL, basically they just gave us certs! Yeap, it was like my first time ever in seconday school going up to receive smth! IT WAS SO COOL. Yeap then they played this slide show, showing all the different classes. THAT'S WHEN THE BEST PART ARRIVED, TEA RECEPTION! :)

Photobucket
GRACE AND I! :) We ate and took photos, lots of them! Omg the food was FREE, i felt so stupid holding on to my wallet before going to get food. The food was pretty good there were like nachos, ice-cream and many other stuff! :) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
THEN WE WENT TO THE PARADE GROUND TO TAKE EVEN MORE PHOTOS :))

Photobucket
I'm still absolutely amazed at how Katie can carry me.

Photobucket
RACHELLA AND DANIELLE

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lol Sherr

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOVE THIS PHOTO :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Many people brought their instax, oh gosh i really love this wide one!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Taking photos at the podium! :) Omg thank you to Rachella's dad for helping us take all of them! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
INSTAX! :) I didn't take that many but i had my digital camera! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
YAY LOVE THIS! Each of us kept one for ourselves! :) After we were pretty much done with taking photos, we had to clean up the place a little bit. Yeap, oh Danielle recorded Rachella and I singing What Makes You Beautiful YAYY (just the chorus(. I kinda messed up hahah but yeah it felt good to sing! :) 

Anyway, i was really touched by some of the letters that some people wrote to me! Omg Grace's letter was super long and really sweet i was quite close to crying LOL. Okay actually everyone's letters were really sweet, i can't help but re-read some of them hehe :) Hmm then Grace and I went to the library to read essays, we stayed there till like 4.30pm and ALL i did was read essays, at least she did Emath!! I couldn't help but talk hahah & we were reading each others' letters. Aww man my stomach was hurting quite badly, probably cause i was hungry or smth! After i got home, i had to leave the house again to go for dinner, although i was really tired i was still happy about that! :) Mummy brought us to eat PASTA yay and i got to look at clothes for awhile :) I was extremely tired by the time i got home but i still had to watch tape and DO WORK, yeah so i completely had no time to blog. Oh well, better late than never! :)

ABOUT TODAY, i went to school at 10.30am for Bio, the sad thing is that many people didn't turn up! We had 'lesson' in the classroom after Mrs Raj came and told us that she needed the IT conference room for her lesson. It was freaking cold omg. Anyway i'm damn happy that i managed to clarify A LOT OF DOUBTS :)) Can't wait to start doing more bio papers now that i know how to answer more questions properly! Yeap, we ended Bio earlier than expected, so some of us went to the hub & we bumped into Danielle and Divya there! :) Erm then we had to leave cause they were closing, so Grace, Rachella and I went to the canteen. I tried doing my Chem TYS but i barely did anything while waiting for it to be 3.10pm lol. Yeah then when it was about 3pm, Rachella and I went up to the study area, i was like looking for Esther. Mrs Raj was having consultation with Divya and Grace and so we kinda joined them (i was only there for like 1 min, Rachella stayed though). Yeah then i found Esther and we went to look for Ms Lum! 

Emath was okay, Esther didn't have anything to ask WTS, so i was the one asking questions the whole time and she just sat there looking super bored cause she already knows everything :/ Hahah Rachella, Divya and Grace joined us after they were done with English, we arranged for another Emath consultation with Ms Lum! :) There was a lot of laughing throughout omg it was so funny. I felt excited cause i learnt how to do certain questions that i always skip in exams. We were taught those methods like a year ago and i'm only learning them now! Oh gosh, the consequences of not paying attention during lessons :( Yeah we ended up leaving at 4 plus although it was supposed to end at 4pm! KAY SO NOW I'M BACK HOME, I FEEL LIKE SLEEPING HEHE, BUT I WON'T. Alright i'll go now, this is a rather long post but i can't help it cause i didn't blog for quite awhile! KAY CYA THEN :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment