Sunday, October 28, 2012

dreaming is believing


tumblr_mbb3akdCCt1qjr08fo1_500

HI THERE. I shall very quickly talk about what happened yesterday. Basically i just went for Chem tuition which was from 1.30pm-4.30pm, then Mummy fetched Sylvie and I straight to the library! I, obviously, went there to study while Sylvie wanted to borrow books! I was supposed to go in the morning but i woke up late, hmm i felt quite annoyed at myself :/ Hahah i knew Rachella would be at the library so i went to look for her! :) She left at about 5 plus though, so i stayed there by myself till about 8pm. Hehe i was supposed to stay all the way till 9pm. What happened was Mummy came to bring Sylvie and I dinner and to send Sylvie home, but it was alr gonna be 8pm so it would be troublesome for her to go home and then come back only an hour later to fetch me! SO YEAH I JUST LEFT AT 8 HAHAH. 

Today there was Bio tuition from 1-4pm, gosh so weird right to have Bio tuition the day before your SS and Amath paper hahah. I was feeling quite flustered cause there was like so much to do! Thankfully i managed to cover everything for SS, i really hope that Bonding Singapore comes out!! Which i heard from Grace that it's likely to so yay! :) I'm pretty worried for Amath cause i've been doing the five-year series for the past few days and i had difficulty with a lot questions! How the hell did i get A1 for Amath for prelims?! It scared me cause those are actual O Level questions and they might appear tmr. I'm kinda hoping to get an A for Amath but even if i get like B3 i think i would be okay with it, yeap. OKAY SO TMR'S THE START OF THE MOST DREADED WEEK OF THIS ENTIRE O LEVEL PERIOD. We'll survive! 11 days to go, i can't wait! KAY BYE THEN, GONNA SLEEP NOW :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment