LOVE IT!! Oh my gosh she's amazing. I couldn't help but smile while listening to this in school today! Hahah my advice to you is not to leave this page without listening to the song! :P
HI THEREE. So we went back for English as well as Emath. We went to the library to do the Emath paper 2 cause there was Amath remedial going on in our classroom! English passed super quickly and Mrs Raj dismissed us like 15 minutes earlier or smth. Omg she gave us a hundred bucks to go buy food for ourselves, or we can actually spend it however we please lol. So nice hahah Ms Tan would never do such a thing! Grace and I couldn't help but talk while doing the Emath paper hehe, we weren't supposed to discuss or anything but she ended up teaching me how to do a part of the graph question! I feel kinda bad, yet i don't haha. Okay something has been bugging me since yesterday, how i wish i could be 'granted the permission' to tell someone about it! I'm still half-believing the whole thing, a part of me wishing it isn't true but the other hoping that it's not a lie. Okay i don't think anyone knows what i'm talking about hahahah.
I'm gonna start writing letters today!! :) HOORAY. I'm looking forward to Wednesday but i just hope that i won't cry! Alright i shall go now then, idk whether to start writing letters first or to study first omg, HATE THIS. We'll see! YEAP OKAY BYEE :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment