Sunday, October 7, 2012

I just wanna take someone else's holiday

Photobucket
IT'S LIKE CHOCOLATE BROWN IN COLOUR, but you can't really tell from this picture

Photobucket
MY MOM GOT A NEW CAR!! Too bad i couldn't go with her to collect it cause i had to study :( Anyway sorry that this photo's kinda poorly taken, it was dark!

Photobucket
Went for Japanese BBQ at United Square. The food was absolutely delicious.

Photobucket
SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS PHOTO'S SO BLUR :( Can't even see Min's face clearly hahah OH WELL.

HI I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M BLOGGING SO LATE AT NIGHT! It's crazy, i only came home at about 11pm wth. Besides 3 hours of Chem tuition, i didn't do much studying today. I kept getting so damn distracted omg it's so annoyingg. I just went for dinner on a Saturday night with my family, i should feel happy and contented with life. YET, i'm feeling stressed and kinda depressed at the same time. I'm worried about Os and i can't help but think about us leaving SMSS :( I need to move on and just focus on studying oh gosh. My mom just gave me a pep talk (kinda), but i don't feel very encouraged. And i hate to say this but i feel that she really doesn't understand the kind of stress i'm going through. Yeah sure we can choose to not worry so much and not consider so many possibilities, but it's MUCH easier said than done. Idk lah, i'll try to do stuff that are more practical (for example, study) rather than to worry so much. YEAP.

I'm still feeling sad about leaving St Margs (as i've mentioned earlier). I'm not sure how long i'll take to write letters to people. Also, idk whether to study or write them first. This is serious dillema. I know i should study first, but if i do that i won't be able to concentrate anyway cause i'll be thinking about what to write to people!! AWW MAN. Okay i'm really thinking too much, maybe cause it's late at night lol. I'll just go and sleep now. Possibly, i just need some rest to make myself feel better. SO OKAY GOODNIGHT THEN! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment