She is UNBELIEVABLY TALENTED. I seriously love this performance of hers!! I have no idea how she did those runs at like 2:20, 3:00 and 3:18, no doubt, those were the most impressive parts of the performance! Yeah but of course you should still watch the whole thing i felt like crying while watching cause it was so good LOL.
YAY ANOTHER SONG FROM HER ALBUM IS OUT :) (okay it came out a couple of days ago actually). I really like it even though it's not her kind of style! I was singing it with Rachella today, the chorus was like stuck in her head haha!
HEY THERE. I think it's the first time that i'm putting up two YouTube videos in one post hmm, i should do that more often. Kay i didn't realise that i reached 600 blog posts!! HOW COOL IS THAT. I really need to cut down on blogging during the O level period though, as in excluding now, like when we're actually in the midst of taking our papers.
We had Chem in the morning and thankfully it didn't feel like a waste of time. Cause she was going through the 2011 O Level paper which i did a long, long time ago, but i still went cause i think my tuition teacher didn't really go through it with me properly. So yeah it was okay! :) Guess what it was supposed to start at 8.30am at 8am, haix we got the wrong info again.I arrived the earliest and felt so miserable cause i was alone hahah, but good thing Grace came a few minutes later! I had Chem tuition just now, 3 hours, it was not bad!! :) I'm feeling overly confident for Chem idk why, better stop it and continue to revise properly! I REALLY NEED AN A1 FOR SCIENCE. Yeap and i want to get A1 for Chinese and Lit as well!! MUST WORK FOR IT. Okay gonna study now (for some reason i feel like doing Chem again), BYE! :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment