Friday, October 5, 2012

Last day of school in SMSS

HEY SO TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL :( Kay we'll still be coming back for extra lessons but it's the last day that we'll have a proper day of lessons. Oh gosh my bag was so heavy cause i brought my instax, digital camera, fish eye lens (grace asked me to but i didn't use it!), and film!! We only got to use our cameras and stuff after we got our report books and everything though. 

Photobucket
CLASS PHOTO! :) Too bad my face got kinda blocked :/

Photobucket

Photobucket
NIC AND I!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rachella & Jia Qi

Photobucket
Grace and I/ Esther and I, last day of being table-buddies!! :( 

Photobucket
Katie and I/ Grace (c) and I

Photobucket
Rachella and I

Photobucket
<3 

Photobucket
The notice board!! We all wrote some stuff on it

Photobucket
I WROTE THAT

Photobucket
 :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
We came out here to take photos cause Grace's 'toy camera' can only be used where there's SUNLIGHT. So yeahh.

Photobucket
LONG-ARMED PEOPLE

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can't believe that i got the Model Learner Award, first time i'm ever that i'm receiving it! :) Lol it may not seem like much but it's quite an achievement for me hahah.

Okay lessons today were alright, i'm gonna miss being all retarded with Esther during lessons. It's our last day as table-buddies, i think we did have fun during class! :) Oh and no more receiving judgmental looks from from Katie and Debbie, i'm honestly gonna miss that. Btw, some teachers like Ms Poh gave us some stuff. Kinda touched that Ms Poh gave us the 'Starburst' sweet cause she hopes that we'll shine like starts!! SO SWEET. Mdm Yeo gave us sweets too :) Kay so during the assembly period we received our report books, i knew what to expect since i already counted my L1R5. Although i'm not the highest in the level for Science, i'm very much contented about being the highest in class, and my percentile's 98.1! :) I'm also the highest in class for Lit, there aren't a lot of people taking Lit in our class but it doesn't matter that much lah, i'm still glad about it! :) 

After we were done taking photos, we headed to the canteen for lunch. I couldn't stay back with Nic to read the essays cause it was about 3pm by then and my tuition's at 3.30pm! Yeah after eating i quickly walked over to Serene Centre for tuition. I WAS SO SAD TO LEAVE. Yes i did cry today, like when i hugged Grace!! :( I'm happy and somewhat relieved that the day ended on a positive note. Aww man i'm gonna miss everyone so much. I'll give notes to people on Wednesday! Gonna take my time to write them over the weekend. I'm looking forward to the Farewell Assembly cause then we'll get to take more photos! :) I have yet to take an instax with some people! Okay, so these 4 years of being in St Margs were great, i have no regrets about coming to this school! (although i wanted to transfer in Sec 1, so thankful that i didn't!)

Crap i barely studied today, i'm gonna study way more tomorrow! Lol and i still have tape and X FACTOR to watch (last night's episode was so amazingg). Yeah okay, i'm feeling so tired right now. Cya then I hope everyone had a great day!! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment