Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In troubled times it's you I seek

Photobucket

FUNNYY

Feeling kinda depressed. I got scolded my Mrs Raj once again but this time it was a lot more harsh and i actually cried. The first time i wasn't that affected, but i think it's after being scolded REPEATEDLY that i just couldn't take it anymore. I just can't stand how she has to keep bringing up the past mistakes that i made. Once is enough, seriously. It's like if she just reprimanded me for that particular mistake that i made, i'm perfectly fine with it. However she just has to mention every single error that i made, all over again and in front of the entire class! I hate it, what she said to me was hurtful and also demoralising. To Esther, i seriously don't blame you for what happened!! So please stop feeling so guilty and thanks for trying to comfort me and then having to be late for geog. Yeah, i don't really know what to say anymore, 3 more days till there won't be anymore lessons with her. Oh and also,thanks Grace for writing me that note, yes i shall not let such minor things (it's not very minor but i'd like to see it that way) affect the rest of my week! :)

I'm gonna go for Bio tuition soon, it starts at 4.30pm so i couldn't stay back to take the Amath mock paper, i'll take it on Thursday though! For some reason today felt kinda slack as well, we didn't do a lot for Chinese and for Geog and SS we were supposed to study on our own but everyone was just talking. Hehe we played hangman during SS! Okay gtg now, cya then.
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment