Monday, October 1, 2012

final week of school


I was watching all their X Factor performances yesterday oh gosh they're so sweet. I'm not a directioner but i must say that they're so nice and they're real performers! I get why everyone likes them, they're extremely likable! Btw, i think that Liam and Harry seem to be better singers than the rest hmm.

HI THERE, IT'S BEEN A PRETTY GOOD DAY :) I think most of us were feeling quite emotional cause it's like "the first and the last" :( Although it's the last week of school, many people didn't come today, i think they all would rather stay home to study. Kay cause Mondays are so slack, i think i had more fun in school than usual today :) I'm gonna sing more during the next few days!! Idk if i can find friends that i can sing so comfortably to/with in JC, yeap. Right, PE was so fun cause we played freeze and melt, then we played 'i have never" and then "murderer and detective". Omg it was annoying how Katie dragged me into the sun hahah, terrible experience. Oh and i'm still amazed at how she can lift me when i'm super heavy!! Mdm Fong didn't turn up for lesson at all, haha blessing in disguise! :) Oh during Lit, Ms Noraini shared with us an essay that got 25/25 last year for Os, i was absolutely stunned at how well it was written, it made me feel kinda demoralised LOL. We also had the English Mock Paper to do, didn't take up a lot of time, so i left school at 3.40pm! :)

Guess what i had CHINESE TUITION, it was not bad :) Like i think having Chinese tuition once a week is a good idea, cause i really shouldn't be neglecting Chinese although i already got A2. I really need Chinese to be one of my A1s for Os. I need 3 A1s and 3 A2s to get 9 points!! Okay i'm looking forward to the farewell assembly, yet i'm NOT looking forward to it cause everyone's gonna be really sad. I can't wait to get my Distinction Award though :) I'm really glad that i "upgraded" from a merit to a distinction, how nice of the teachers to do that!! :) Of course i'm excited to use my instax on that day, i have 10 boxes of film wth it's time that i use some of them HAHA. Alright i'm gonna study now, BYEE! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment