Sunday, October 21, 2012

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS

Photobucket 

 I'm surprised that i'm not panicking by the fact that Os are in a day. In fact, i'm feeling quite positive about it and i'm also filled with the determination to do well! I'm just gonna do what i can today and make the most out of it! Guess what i actually woke up at 8 plus today, HOW MIRACULOUS. Hmm what worries me most is that i might feel very emotional during this O Level period, cause i noticed that i've been having mood swings lately! It kinda sucks but i just have to get past it somehow. Yeap, okay gonna study for English now, i'll be overjoyed if i can just get an A2. (hehe i'm trying to be very realistic here!) I hope that everything i look through from my file or whatever can really stay in my head!! OKAY CYA THEN, i don't think anyone else would blog a day before the O Level exams hahah. BYEE :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment