I felt like crying after watching some of the contestants, they're so freaking amazingg. I kinda like Austin Corini (cause he's cute), but unfortunately he can't sing THAT well :( Omg David Correy is crazy good i pity the other contestants who have to go up against him hahah. And of course, Carly Rose Sonenclar, without question, is one of the best!! I can't believe she's 13! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP, i wanna see who makes it through to the live shows and everything!!
Okay hi! The stupidest thing happened to me today. I THOUGHT that there was Bio tuition and guess what, there wasn't. I got all panicky when i realised that the place was freaking locked and i was pacing up and down for like 15 mins LOL. Then some person came and reminded me that there's no class today! GOSH I SHOULD'VE KNOWN. I went for lessons on Tuesday which was actually to make up for TODAY'S lessons. I wasted all my time travelling back and forth :( Thank goodness i only live like 10 mins away from the tuition centre :) Kay i didn't study that much today, but at least i studied more compared to ytd lol. Omg i was texting Grace (chia) for 4 hours straight today!! I didn't realise it was that long lol, we talked about quite a lot of things and she told me smth that i still find pretty hard to believe. SHE BETTER NOT BE LYING TO ME OMG. I would be really angry LOL. Kay of course i'm not gonna reveal what it is.
What saddens me is that Rachella's cat, Chobby, passed away :( I can tell she's pretty devastated and i feel very sorry for her cause she only got Chobby for 4 short months! Aww man i only got to see him ONCE and that's it. I'm gonna give her a hug tmr!! So we're going back for EL and Emath tomorrow and i'm going to sch at normal time although English only starts at 8am. That's cause i haven't handed in my brochure/letter thingy lol so some of us have to go to school early to hand it in. Tbh i'm quite excited to meet everyone again tomorrow! :) Like Grace (low) said, on Friday we made it seem like we were never gonna see one another again lol. Yeap so i'm actually happy to go back to school tmr :) Oh i'm gonna bring an autograph book to school yay, primary 6 all over again LOL. Okay i should probably go to sleep now, cya then! :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment