Kinda late to bring this up, but yeah it's October!! I can't believe it (i say this like the start of every month LOL), it really feels like the year barely started, it should be June not October! In about three months time i'll be moving on to JC (i SHOULD be able to make it there), that's freaking insane. In primary school i used to wonder how JC life would be but i didn't think that it'll come so soon. Well i'm not gonna think so much for now, my focus should be on Os! However i can't help but think about all the fun things that i'm gonna do afters Os hehe.
ALRIGHT SCHOOL TODAY WAS NOT BAD :) I can easily say that today was better than yesterday. Oh I was reading a lot of Bible verses last night and this one stood out to me in particular: Matthew 6:34, "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble f its own." How encouraging the sound of this verse! For me to be reminded of it is somewhat timely. It's verses like these which sometimes help me get through my day, seriously.
Okay, should i nap or do Emath now? We were supposed to stay back for the Emath mock paper but i decided not to cause i didn't even bring my construction set to school :( So some of us (kay most of us) took i home to do! I feel so bad cause everyone's like staying back in school today to study/ go for consultation, WHILE I JUST WENT HOME. I didn't even arrange for a single consultation! Haix, we have Bio, English, Emath and Chem during the study leave though :) You know what i think i'm gonna nap because i'm super duper sleepy. Yes after that then i'll be able to feel more energised while doing the Emath paper! :) RIGHT CYA THEN, TWO DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT OMG.
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment