Is anyone else feeling super worried about the fact that it's only one week till Os?? I can't seem to calm myself down, i feel so unprepared :( Then again, let's rmb that there is no point in worrying! JUST DO WHAT YOU CAN FOR NOW. I found this on Twitter and idk why, but i felt so motivated after i read it! - "You've got to get up with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction." YEAP, I'M DETERMINED TO DO WELL!!
Today has been a rather productive day (WELL TO ME). I went to school at like 8am cause Grace and I were supposed to book a consultation slot with Ms Tan, BUT HER TIMETABLE THINGY WASN'T THERE. So yeah we were just sitting outside the classroom. Kay then there was Bio, Ms Goh went through some practical stuff with us and the notes she gave us are really useful! :) She also printed the 2008 and 2009 O Level Bio paper for us, i really hope that i'll be able to finish them in time for Os! Oh and i got to clarify more doubts YAY! :) Next was Lit which was from 11-12pm, with Rachella, Katie and Maisie. I'm pretty worried for Lit, i really wanna get A1 but i honestly don't know how hard it is to achieve that. Ms Noraini was talking about how some people can pick up the relevant points and stuff but they can't phrase it well cause they don't have the language! OMG THAT IS SO MEE. I want a broad range of vocab but i just don't have it!! :( I hate it when i know exactly what kind of answer to give but i just can't find the correct words to describe certain things. I'm so gonna start reading books again after Os to improve my grammer and vocab! YEAP.
After Lit we met Grace at the canteen and we went for lunch at Macs! :) (Katie, Rachella, Grace and I) Btw, we managed to book consultation with Ms Tan after all cause she happened to be in the canteen! We bumped into Min Li at Macs so cool hahah. While we were more or less done, Katie had to rush off for tuition. Yeah then Min Li and Rachella went to the bus stop and Grace and I went back to school to study! We went back to the canteen, okay it wasn't the most productive study session ever. I stayed there till like 4.30pm but i didn't do much!! We were sharing stories and everything hahah, it's always fun to talk to Grace! Well at least i did SOMETHINGG. Yeah then i went back home and had Chinese tuition, i was super sleepy omgg. Okay i'm gonna do more work now then. I DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCH TMR YAY :) Gonna spend the entire day studying as much as possible!! I can do it! I've decided to convert my stress into MOTIVATION :) Alright bye then!
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment