Monday, July 9, 2012

POKEMON

Photobucket
Season 1

Photobucket
Season 15

HI THERE I'M PUTTING UP THESE TWO PICS FROM POKEMON BECAUSE MY SIBLINGS AND I HAVE BEEN RE-WATCHING ALL THE EPISODES! You can tell from these two pictures that Pokemon has seriously changed over the years! I miss the old seasons :(  And i rmb how sad i was when they changed all the voice actors in like season 9? But whatever, i still love Pokemon! And i just realised that recently haha, idk i just never get tired of watching the same episodes over and over again. LOL now i can't stop watching them!! IT APPLIES TO ALL 3 OF US. I started watching Pokemon since i was like 3 i think, cause my bday cake when i was 5 was of Pokemon haha. AND I AM 16 NOW, OMGG.

Sooo i shall talk about today. I think it went pretty well, lol that's cause we barely had any lessons! So the day started off with like health check up? Aiya my backbone screening test is POSITIVE, I KNEW IT. It took up like both periods of amath, i rather it take up PE actually! Because i rather do smth productive! After health screening was PE so we just remained in the same venue (1st level of ISH). Mdm Fong was doing some retests for NAPFA. Some of us went to do the standing broad jump though we alr passed, lol it's cause i didn't wanna run! Those who didn't have to retake any stations had to go and run so i was just hanging around, pretending that i wanted to retake. We also had BIO TEST - Ecology. I only found out about it today, cause i seriously thought combined sci girls didn't have to take it. Oh well, we had to. So i stayed back during lunch to study for it. 

The best thing was that the EL mock exam, which i thought was supposed to be from 2.40-3.40, started at like 2.50pm and ended at 4.30pm?! SO ANNOYING I WAS SO HUNGRY. Imagine not being able to eat lunch till like 5pm! THAT'S SAD. Esther and I finished the paper super early, well that's cause we didn't plan haha, so we were just talking? Same goes for everyone else lol. Okay i think the day felt good cause it was so slack! Yeah it was, now that i think about it. Alright it's like 11 plus and i still have stuff to do?! I'M ALWAYS SO LAST MINUTE! But i can afford to sleep later considering i slept for 2 hours just now! Anyway great news, i can get back my phone tomorrow! :) HAPPINIESS. I've only been texting Grace these past few days. It's weird that i can't get to text Pearl and Sotong + Sher and Nic. WELL THAT'S GONNA BE OVER SOON, CAN'T WAIT. Kay bye then! :)
-Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have the Digimon DVDs? We should watch those again haha

    ReplyDelete