Was looking through my old blog again, and thought that this would make another interesting post.
1)
I used: "4eva" instead of FOREVER
"yea" instead of YEAH
"hu" instead of WHO (that is just RIDICULOUS)
"k" instead of KAY
"enuff" instead of ENOUGH
><
"tat" instead of THAT
"bac" instead of BACK
= =
"im" instead of I'M
"bfor" instead of BEFORE
.......(ALOT)
"agn" instead of AGAIN
"wat" instead of WHAT
"dun" instead of DON'T
"liddat" instead of LIKE THAT (PROBABLY THE WORST ONE)
"peektures" instead of PICTURES
"bdae" instead of BIRTHDAY
xD
"c" instead of SEE
2) I USED COLOURRR
3)I didn't type in proper paragraphs, FOR EXAMPLE I TYPED LIKE:
I am so awesome.
I know right.
4) My content was centralized, not pushed to the left.
5) While my photos were NOT centralized, and looks really weird on the left.
5) I signed off as all sorts of weird names. But now it's just "Sophia"
6) I used bold and italic in my text. (excluding the sign off)
7) I placed photos after the content, while i put up photos first then elaborate below presently.
8) I put the caption for my photos ON TOP on the photo, which is really strange if you think about it.
9) I put my text in medium size. But it's just regular size now.
10) NO PROPER TITLES, AT ALL. For example " :DD" & "BLEAH". Seriously or i didn't even put titles!!
11) No birthday shout outs with a photo of me with the bday person and a bolded HAPPY BIRTHDAY _.
12) I USED COMPLETELY BROKEN ENGLISH. So broken that it's really uncomfortable to read! HORRIBLE OH GOSH.
13) (just realised this one) DIDN'T SIGN OFF AT ALL.
14) Actually ever changed the font to some really weird and alien looking one.
15) I tend to cause my posts to look SUPER WORDY and it makes me feel lazy to read them.
In case you're interested to see how they looked like, here are some "SAMPLES" http://ohhthejoyy-080910.blogspot.com/2009/05/2nd-post-for-day.html, http://ohhthejoyy-080910.blogspot.com/2008/11/omgim-at-salon-which-lets-u-use-com-for.html, http://ohhthejoyy-080910.blogspot.com/2009/01/today-was-kinda-cool.html, http://ohhthejoyy-080910.blogspot.com/2009/06/yangon-here-i-come.html
HAVE FUN LOOKING THROUGH THEM, I WAS TAKEN ABACK MYSELF AT HOW DIFFERENT I BLOGGED! Btw, this is in NO WAY encouraging anyone to look back at my old posts, they are soooo embarrassing! Yeah, just limit yourself to the posts i suggested on top! Okay shall go now. I'm waiting for sotong and pearl to shower and bathe so yeah, this explains how bored i am lol. CYAAA THEN. IT'S SUNDAY TMR :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment