Saturday, September 24, 2011

Got to Dance


SOOOO GOOD! Watching Got To Dance season 2 at yimi's house now. THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE AWESOME PERFORMANCES!

Tennis today wasn't as fun as last week. But min joined us! :D She is sooo much better than us lol and it's unfair cause she takes it as a cca in school!! WHATEVERR. The beginning was more fun at least! Cause today we had lesson for TWO HOURS. So we ended at 8 and went back up to yimi's house. Then min was picked up at 8.30 to go home!! We're sleeping over now! :D

SO I'M WATCHING GOT TO DANCE. I can't stop the performances are just breathtaking!! IT'S SO GOOD! (of course i still love the glee project) Yes it is typical of course to stay up until super late to watch reality shows on star world when we're at yimi's! However this time i'm watching by myself hahahaha. Usually i watch with my sis and yimi, but yimi's overseas and sylvie is asleep!! SHE COULDN'T HANDLE IT HAHA . I'm still gonna watch of course, it's not everyday i get to do this! So yeah i'm happy. Anyway, i went for chinese oral today! I have to say, i think it completely sucked cause i kept stuttering! And when i was reading the passage i didn't know quite a lot of words and i had to keep repeating the same part cause i said it wrongly lol. LAO SHI SAID I HAVE TO SERIOUSLY SPEAK MORE CHINESE. It was kind of an indication to me that i screwed the whole thing lol. Though i appreciate how she always praises my english lol, she says i'm super fluent in english and i can be some broadcaster hahaha. OH WELL, HOPE I DON'T FAIL OR SMTH GOSHH. Okay shall continue with watching Got To Dance! CYAAAA! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment