Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flag Day

Polaroid from qin wen's camera we took during flag day! It's seriously the biggest polaroid i've ever seen, and it's so nice i want my own!! Shame that qin wen was closing her eyes haha.

OKAY SO TODAY IS FLAG DAY. I woke up super early feeling super tired as expected. But it went alright! We went to Raffles' Place from dhoby gaut mrt. I expected alot of people to just treat me as invisible or just shake their heads and walk off. Of course there were those kind of people but there were actually many people who were willing to donate! And some of them came straight up to me with their coins lol, like without me asking. I stayed at the same spot THROUGHOUT BY MYSELFF, and i kept saying the same thing "Good morning, would you like to donate to Red Cross?" I FELT LIKE A FREAKING ROBOT. Sometimes they just walk away before i can finish saying lol. But yeah there were also people who were quite nice! :D Never did anything like that before. IT WAS INTERESTING :D Apparently my tin was wayyyyy heavier than everyone else's (which i did not expect) and they were all super shocked! Then i found out it's cause they were all TOGETHER at the same area while i was by myself! So yeah i didn't have to "share" the area. At first i seriously didn't dare to ask people so directly so yeah no one donated, but then after awhile i seriously got the hang of it and i just asked ANYONE. I FELT SO PROUD OF MYSELF!! AND MY TIN HAHA :D

Btw, qin wen visited us afterwards with a sack of coins with her haha. We split the coins lol. We ended at 12+. (I WAS COLLECTING MONEY FOR HOURS!) Then we went for lunch at plaza sing then i had to go to school for bio!! SUPER SIAN. I was really tired but yeah didn't have a choice, so i took bus to school! Bio was okay, it passed quite quickly. Was from 2-4 :) So i'm home now! And omg turns out we're going for some idk what show at mbs. I'M SOOO LAAZYYYY TO GOOO. Gosh i wanna sleep. Okay whatever shall go then, byeee :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment