Saturday, September 10, 2011

Already Gone

i don't actually think this is entirely true.

HEY THEREEEE. So today was sec one recital! :D PROUD OF MY SEC ONES! Hehe i wrote them a little note each together with their warm-ups lol. I think today went pretty smoothly :) Joey, ting and some other seniors came back! Managed to take a picture with them before leaving yay :) Sadly we couldn't have section picture haix. Okay, sooooo band break officially starts! It's actually not very long lol. GUESS WHAT IT'S SEPTEMBER 10. OUR ENGLISH EXAM IS IN EXACTLY 20 DAYS. That seriously scares me!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR O LEVELS TO END. IWANTTOBE(stress)FREE!! I am damn lazy to study but yet i know i have to cause that's the only way i'm going to do well! I TOLD MYSELF ALR TO STUDY HARD FOR EVERY SINGLE TEST AND EXAM. I DON'T WANNA DO BADLY FOR ANYMORE TESTS AT ALL. And i'll just tackle one exam at a time and not over worry! Yes that's the plan. I really wanna get into a good jc but i'm not gonna think too much about that first! I'LL JUST DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO :D So school is resuming in TWO DAYS! And yeah this day is gonna end soon :( And i realise that before this post, i've been putting up alot of photos nowadays. As in, ACTUAL ones. But it'll be awhile before i get to put up pictures again :( Enough of holidays i guess. Shall go now! CYA!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment