



OMG LINDSAY PEARCE ON GLEE! Was literally freaking out (with my sister) when she appeared! YAY SO AWESOME! SHE WAS STUNNING. I seriously hope she will be given more than 2 episodes!! Everyone should go watch the first episode of Glee season 3 nowww. (if not watch the first episode of season 1 if you don't watch glee haha)
EXCITED TO BE DISMISSED AT 2 ONCE AGAIN TMR. Wow but that kind of just means i don't have an excuse to slack and not study for bio tmr. AND I'M NOT! I'm sooo gonna study! MUST DO WELL! Yeah okay so since the most desired 40 mins of the week is over, i shall focus on what i have to focus on! YEAP. Okay i better go to sleep IMMEDIATELY after this post. And i'm still jealous of my mom for getting to be in London right now! IT'S 6 HOURS EARLIER THERE I BET THEY'RE SHOPPING LIKE CRAZY. I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE HAHA :D Alright, chem tuition wasn't the most productive sadly. Cause idk anything i'm sooo clueless!! GOSH STUPID EXAMS. I'm sticking to my studying schedule so far i'm glad to say, but it's sooo not enough! I THINK I HAVE TO ADD ON TO IT. Whatever there's nothing i can do at the very present moment anyway lol. So i'll just go and sleep now. CYA EVERYONE! :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment