
notice how the first picture is taken so much better than the second, haha jk
SHE COULD JUST STRETCH OUT HER ARM WHILE I HAD TO JUMP!
look at my disgusting hairr
you may and may not have notice that the colour of nic's shirt follows the colour of the background!
SO YEAH WE WATCHED THE MOVIE! It was super duper short though, only like one hour! Lol didn't expect it to be so short but of course, it was super awesome! :D Felt like i was at the actual concert and i seriously want them to come!! Cause it's like so many of them, not like just one. HAHA at first we were about the leave when the credits came out, then omg luckily we stayed cause there was another SONG! Okay i was just really amused by that haha :D Then we walked about ion & wisma trying to find ourselves a new pencil case but it was super fail! Seriously NO WHERE sells the kind of pencil case box we're looking for! Disappointing but nvm. SO YES I SUGGESTED TAKING NEOPRINTS! :D Cause we haven't taken for a long time okayy. Yeah it was super funny haha, like the decorating part. AND THE CUTTING PART, after i cut a bit i gave up cause it looked so freaking ugly, then nic kept laughing at it! MEAN, SO I JUST LET HER CUT EVERYTHING :D Yeah, we split at like 5+ cause she had tuition! And i wasn't surprised that my mom happened to be at taka, so i met her then we went home tgt :) I'm super tired right now, SUPER.
Okay, guess what i'm sleeping over at yimi's house today! And i have a band workshop tmr! Stressful to travel from her house to acjc, then i'll have to bring along my instrument and all that to her house. HAIX. Alright i'm not even changed! AND IT'S 7! I AM GONNA GO CHANGE & SHOWER NOW. Alright cyaaa bye! :D
-Sophia
BTW I JUST REALISED THIS IS THE 243rd post!! BEST COMBINATION OF NUMBERS EVER :D
No comments:
Post a Comment