


neoprints from yesterday! :D Was lazy to scan so yeah.
GOSH I JUST CAME BACK FROM BAND AT LIKE 7.30 I'M SOOO TIRED! The thing is band started at 2 today! Lol it's been 5 hours, did not expect it. OHWELL. Anyway i had the worst dream last night, okay idk if it is the worst but wdv. So i dreamt that grace and I had an argument and we completely stopped being friends!! It's was SUPER REAL and scary. And like because i wasn't friends with her i also stopped being friends with everyone else. Like nic, sheryl and whoever else. I WAS SO GLAD IT WAS A DREAM. But i really felt very angry in the dream and i can still rmb exactly how i felt. Idk it was a terrible feeling. HOWEVER THANKFULLY IT'S SOOOO NOT TRUE! :D WAS REALLY HAPPY TO WAKE UP AND REALISE IT WAS A DREAM :) Lol haha.
Alright this is a rather short post than compared to past few. It's cause there's nothing going on now haha! OKAY I HAVE TAPE WOOHOO. I HOPE I WON'T FALL ASLEEP WATCHING IT. Alright tmr's flag day, gotta wake up at like 6.45! GOSH. Then there's bio at 2, okay i should quickly watch then sleep. CYA THEN :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment