HEYYY. OMGGG SS EXAM IS TOMORROW!! GOSH I FEEL SCARED YET I DON'T FEEL SCARED! Weird. I'm worried that i'm being complacent then the exam will end up being super hard!! I honestly don't think i studied hard enough. I FEEL LIKE I'LL END UP FAILING, but somehow i also get the feeling that i'll get through somehow! SO YEAH. But I know the only way i can make myself the MOST assured is if i actually study! Yes so i'm sure to revise everything PROPERLY today. I can't wait to get over SS! And i'm kinda forgetting about english exam that i'm gonna take tmr too lol. Cause SS is the only thing everyone's caring about haha. Okay so today, we got back FOUR tests and i'm really shocked by all my results! THEY WERE SOO MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED! First was BIO, goshhh 29/40! (almost got 30) So wasn't expecting it, most shocking of all is that I got the same marks as Nic! She always gets WAYYY higher than me! The prev bio test i just passed lol, i got 20.5/40, what an unexpected improvement! Btw congrats to Grace she got highest in class!! Gosh i have NEVER been announced highest in class EVER. It's just sad. Anyway, for CHEM test I got 19/25! I was afraid i would fail along with all the other failures lol. If not get like around 16. Higher than expected once again! Then for chinese email, got 27.5/50, okay i'm not surprised, upset or anything about it. Didn't feel much about it but i'm thankful I passed! :D Then finally, got 22/30 for english! Wow i've been getting 20+ for english compos/letters recently. It's uncommon. After i got back all these tests, i thought about my other recent tests and for all of them i've been doing pretty well! SOMETHING IS WRONG. But, it's filling me with a lot of hope for eoys! :D Really happy and more than contented! :D
I HOPE I'LL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE DOING WELL! Better be super focused for every single exam! YEAP! OH FINAL THING, MY MOM HAS RETURNED FROM EUROPE! Along with my aunties! :D Excited to see her back! :D Haven't seen her in so long lol. Yeap i shall go now then. CYAAA!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment