YESSSS LINDSAY IS GONNA BE IN THE FIRST EPISODE OF GLEE!! OMG I AM SOOO HYPED! Premiere of season 3 is tmr! I'll only be able to watch it on wednesday though, but okay i'm still excited! IT'S GONNA BE THE BEST & LEAST STRESSFUL 40 MINS OF THE WEEK. Okay i over exaggerated wdv.
Alright i'm feeling tired again cause i couldn't sleep once again last night! Since my mom's overseas, my siblings and I are all sleeping in the same room and my brother freaking keeps CRYING! I was like gonna sleep then he wakes up and starts sobbing wth i was so annoyed he seriously doesn't have ANY reason to cry. So what if mummy's not here man, gosh YOU'RE PRIMARY THREE!! AND HE DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY AGAIN!! And he's off playing at his friend's house now wth SUCH A SPOILT BRAT! Can't tolerate it my mom definitely pampers him toooooo much.
ALRIGHT I SERIOUSLY HOPE I CAN SLEEP BETTER TONIGHT. A math test wasn't good at all. I really struggled with alot of the questions i seriously don't have confidence that i can pass. BUT I REALLY HOPE I CAN! Annoying lol. School seems like such a drag cause i'm always deprived of sleep and i'm so bored all the time. I NEED SOME CHANGE IN MY LIFE. Somehow i feel like i'm ready to graduate from st margs alr lol i wanna step into a different enviroment!! OKAY BUT I BET WHEN I GET TO JC I'LL HATE MY LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN. Haha lol. Nvm i shall not think so much about the test and focus on tmr's test!! GOSH ANOTHER MATHS TEST THIS IS SOOOO RIDICULOUS. Okay whatever bye!
-Sophia
-Sophia
(i typed this post in like 5 minutes lol which is way fast)
No comments:
Post a Comment