Friday, September 9, 2011

PlayMax Live!





doodle find, i think haha. THIS WAS LEVEL 2.

LIVE-SIZED ONE! Level 3!




Level 2 angry bird!

LEVEL 3, LIVE-SIZED. But we didn't get to play :(


STAGE MAX

GURMIT SINGH! (i think it's spelled wrongly lol)

PASTAMANIA FOR LUNCH :)

Wii!




Tennis

some dance thing haha






LAST PIC WE TOOK :D hehe don't you love my editing?? :D

SO THIS MORNING WAS PLAYMAX! :D It was till 2. It was alot of fun but it felt pretty short though. So we met our group host- Joyce at raffles city starbucks. WAS WITH GRACE, NIC, KATIE AND SHERYL :D Yeah i was the latest haha, then we headed to st andrews cathedral! :D So started playing at the app max and then we met kimberley, who was by herself, so we combined! Went to most of the places around there. Sadly there was nothing to buy at the shopmax. Oh well. Left only at 2+ though. MY TUITION WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT 3. By the time i reached home i knew i couldn't make it for tuition alr. So yeah i'm going at 5 instead. I REAL PRETTY LAZY TO BLOG SORRY HEHE. So yeah i'm not making this very wordy. OH AND, NIC USED HER POLAROID FOR THE FIRS TTIME! I bought one from her haha it's really nice, $1.40! I AM SO GETTING MY OWN YEAP :D

WATCHING TAPE NOW :D Yay! Sadly i still have tuition homework to chiong. Gosh so lazy. WHATEVER AND I STILL HAVE SCH WORK! I know nic and sheryl finished everything alr lol, ENVIOUS! Okay shall continue with my tape and end off now. SO TURNS OUT THE FIRST TIME GOING TO PLAYMAX WAS NOT BAD! :D Alright cya then!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment