
A singaporean band called Jack and Rai came to our school today. I had NO IDEA who they were but they were good. Nic, debbie and danielle went crazy today seeing them! They even got their autographs! Felt so embarrassed (same as everyone around them) sitting next to them! HAHA BUT IT WAS PRETTY COOL! I can spot myself in this photo lol, people not from 3e4 probably won't be able to notice anyone.
Anyway i just felt like posting a second time! Amath tuition today wasn't that good but chem was not bad cause i managed to understand alot of things better and i got practice!! There's a test on tuesday so yeah i feel more prepared :D Anyway i'm feeling really scared for oral tmr. IDK where i put the paper that guides us on how to describe the picture! THERE.IS.SOME.SORT.OF.FORMAT. And i have no idea what it is! Lol annoyed with myself right now haha. I'm feeling pretty happy cause it's friday. But weekends during this period of time just means that all we're supposed to do is study :( THAT IS SAD. Whatever then, shall go now! BYEEEE :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment