Thursday, September 8, 2011

WILD WILD WET!


min, sylvie, my mom and I all wore the same roxy shirt lol, just in different colours! AND MIN GOT BRACES!!! Even though she so doesn't need them lol.



THE SHIOKKK RIVER



MY MOM TOOK THIS!


TSUNAMI WAVE POOL, i felt like i couldn't breathe properly cause of the stupid life jacket!








it was sooo hard to keep my eyes open!!





SYLVIE IS LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT WHILE HERMAN KOKO IS THE BUTCHER HAHA.

dan took the baby tube lol.



i've came to a conclusion that i DO NOT look good underwater



me holding dan's dumb gun haha :D

SO WE WENT TO WILD WILD WET TODAY! It was in the morning. I was supposed to go for band afterwards but couldn't make it for a really sad and embarrassing reason!! Yeah, so we went there at 10+. I didn't have alot of trouble waking up today thankfully, haha. Gosh it's been super long since we went there! Herman koko came with us since he's going back to uk soon! IT WAS REALLY FUN :D But we ran out of stuff to do though haha, since we went for everything. I was sooo annoyed by the sun! I couldn't open my eyes properly and i wasn't wearing my glasses so it was damn hard to see stuff! Lol and i think i became darker after spending time in the sun for just the while, another reason why i hate the sun. Dan was so scared to go on the purple slide lol, the one that's pitch black. AND IT IS, pretty scary the first time, but also super fun! Cause now we have to use the tube to slide down so it's realllyyyyy fast! :D I confess i fear the wave pool cause i always have a feeling that i'll drown! And the life jacket makes it hard for me to breathe and i feel like i'm suffocating! LOL HAHA, it's alot better when i just sit on the tube lol! We ended at about 2 going 3. Then at lunch at macs (OF ALL PLACES) then we went home!

WAS SUPER TIRED AS USUAL. We only showered at home cause we were lazy haha. The water was damn salty i feel so much cleaner now that i showered! Didn't go for band but i spent the rest of the time i had doing homework! :D I am proud of myself for not wasting time :) Okay gonna go now. YAYYY IT'S PLAYMAX TMR! :D MEETING THEM AT 9.30 AT RAFFLES CITY. Have to wake up early again gosh. Oh well, cya then! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment