Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Don't Rain On My Paradee

HELLO! Goshhhh i so don't wanna count down to exams anymore i'm sick of it. I'm counting to the when exams end! :D HAHA ain't that A LOT more positive?? And it's definitely more worth looking forward to! Anyway, today was okayy. Everyone was totally freaking out about chem test. I wasn't that nervous but i was also scared that i was being complacent! But okay the test went alright. Just wasn't sure of some questions, whatever it's over. Lit was pretty fun! Ms Noraini didn't come, she just asked someone to give us back our test papers and gave us the corrections to copy too (which no one copied lol). I AM QUITE HAPPY I GOT 18/25! :D We just discussed randomly about chem, the solubility rules and stuff and rachella and katie were having a staring competition hahahaha i laughed like crazy. OH and i'm shocked that i passed my amath test! -21/35! It's the highest amath test score yet! But i'm not really proud of myself cause mrs koo was SUPER LENIENT when she marked my paper! Lol my mark was kinda underserving, but i've learnt from my mistake and i made a promise to myself not to make it again!

YEAH SO CHEM TEST WAS OKAY IN OVERALL :D Oh i also collected my i/c finally!! YAY IT LOOKS GREAT, okay kidding. I'm still really nervous for exams!! I didn't realise how much i mind taking our exams in the HALL! It's soooo pressurizing! Cause the whole level's gonna take it there! And the teachers are all gonna be there too, kind of staring at you haha. At least we can get used to it before o levels! Gosh ms lum reminded all of that to us, she always succeeds in scaring us about our exams and stuff! OKAY I'M GOING TO STUDY AS MUCH AS I CAN. BYEEE!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment