Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy we'll be.

My mom and aunties happily in London, i'm sooo envious right now!

HONESTLY I WISH I WAS THERE TOO :( Yeah so i'm gonna go off for tuition soon. Gonna talk about today first before i rush off lol. So unfortunately we had amath remedial while the rest of the class didn't have chinese intensive!! SO SAD OH WELL. Ate lunch with katie, divya and so on. Then had to go for amathh goshhh what a waste of my timeee! (kay not really) Yeah the saddest thing is that i can only watch glee after tuition!! There's soo not enough time now. HAIX.

ALRIGHT BUT NIC TOLD ME TO RMB THAT I'LL BE STUDYING, so that's a good thing! Yeap, excited to watch glee when i get back after 7. I will soo blog about how the episode went down! HAHA LOL. ALRIGHT CYA THEN I HAVE TO GO NOWW!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment