GREAT & AWESOMEEE SONG
HEYY! It's saturday without band wow i feel like i'm on holiday honestly. BUT IT'S SOOO NOT THE HOLIDAYS RIGHT NOW! Okay so far this weekend i'm proud to say I studied but i also played alott!!! LOL idk how i found time for both. I went for a math tuition today from yimi's house and yay it was good! I revised our test on monday but i'm still nervous!! I'm gonna study loads tmr too!! And i haven't been doing my homework lol, i should probably do it tonight. But guess what, we're back at yimi's house after tuition and we had TENNIS! AFTER SUCH A CRAZY LONG TIME I HAVE NO IDEA WHY MOM ARRANGED TENNIS FOR US AGAIN. Haha our coach was happy to see us again duh. If anyone knew, my siblings and I used to take tennis last year so yeah all of a sudden we had a lesson today again! IT WAS SO FUNN HAHAHAHA.
And now that lesson's over WE'RE GOING FOR DINNER! Cause herman ko ko, my second elder cousin if flying back to england tmr morning, and my mom and aunties are gonna go for a trip too! So yeah just to send them off. But yeah i'm still gonna do work when i go back home! FOR SUREEE. I'm thinking of doing my english hehe haven't done it yet. ALRIGHT SHALL GO NOW, WE'RE WATCHING TGP! KAY BYEEEE :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment