Sunday, September 11, 2011

Don't Stop Believin' - The Glee Project


I'M CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH THE GLEE PROJECT NOW!! I slept over at yimi's house last night (last minute decision once again) and we watched this till 2am!! Watched from the 5th episode till the finale. IT'S SO AWESOME :D Basically it's a competition about performing and stuff and the winner gets to guest star on glee for 7 episodes! The result is that there are TWO winners and the two runner-ups get a 2 episode arc as well! YAY BEST ENDING EVER.

OKAY ALTHOUGH I SPENT YESTERDAY DOING THAT. I DID HOMEWORK TODAY! Yes i'm chionging through my homework today but i'm not like in a rush or anything cause i know i'll do it really quickly haha. FAIL HOLIDAY. Didn't do work like i intended to gosh. SO ANNOYED WITH MYSELF BUT NVM WHATEVER. Shall not get overly distracted with other stuff!! Such as, there's a new hk drama coming up with my fav actress and i seriously can't wait for it, and GLEEEEE IS GONNA AIR AGAIN ON SEP 20TH! Ahhhh so much distractions. Usually the dvd shop gives us two different shows at the same time, i've decided to only watch ONE during this period :) Which is the show i like! YEAP :D I'm sure i'll be able to pull through! OKAYY I'M GONNA REMIND MY MOM THAT SHE'S SUPPOSED TO ORDER PIZZA FOR US NOW! School's resuming tmr gosh i don't feel ready to start lessons again!! I'm so scared for mid years but nvm, i'll stop thinking too much. BYEEE!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment