Riding Rachella's bike after Bio lesson today, she rode it to school! I like how the bike's pink and she happened to be wearing pink too haha. Anyway it's sad how i'm too short for it :( It's okay for Grace but when i ride it it's like damn unsteady. HAVE TO GROW TALLER!
Alright so there was Bio just now, it was at 8am! I feel sooo stupid for doing the wrong chapters! It was supposed to be transport and nutrition in MAN but i went to do transport and nutrition in PLANTS. HAIX, ANOTHER GENIUS ACT OF MINE. And i spent such a long time doing it yesterday. If i did the correct chapters i wouldn't have been so lost during lesson just now, oh well i'll do it later then.
Kay it sucks how Ms Goh reminded us that it's only TWENTY days till prelims!! DARN IT I NEED MORE TIME :( I seriously hope i don't keep slacking. I'm just panicking about the fact that O levels are in 2 months, we're getting back our Chinese O Level results next week and our English O level Oral is in like 10 days! DEFINITELY FEEL THE STRESS. Lol but there's nothing i can do about Chinese is there, i'll just try not to think about it so much. YEAP. Okay i have Chem tuition later yay, i'm happy cause i'll be forced to revise :) Hmm i haven't blogged this early in a while, i usually blog at night. RIGHT BYE THEN! :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment