OMG SOOO FUNNY! Those people who love to crack lame jokes should really watch this!
HEY THERE IT'S SATURDAYY. I'm feeling so lethargic, just had 3 hours of Chem tuition, again. Anyway i wanted to go for Emath today but i didn't cause i realised i didn't have any questions! Lol i was talking about it to Grace (chia) last night for damn long and i only came to a decision (to not go) at 12am haha. The crazy thing is that i woke up at 11.50am today! So i slept for like 11 hours last night, WOAHH. And usually when there's school, i sleep at around 1am the night before and wake up at 6am! That's why i felt so amazed at myself for sleeping so long haha. Alright i was studying SS last night and it took me quite long to just finish studying one chapter, it's horrible! Gonna do one more chapter today, i should be able to finish studying by Friday :)
Okay i really dk what to blog about. I hate it when life gets so boring!! Oh so Teacher's Day is approaching, just as Prelims are and Nic, Sher and I kinda decided what we wanna give the teachers alr :) I have never given anything to my teachers lol. I gave cards before, but that's not really counted! Yeah i REALLY have nothing left to say. Neither do i have any pictures to post :( Well i guess with a boring life you have more time and do more of what's really important, rather than play all the time like me hahahah. HMM KAY LASTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICKII! Will pass you your card on Monday! :) KAY THEN SHALL GO NOW, BYEE :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment